Friday, September 2, 2011

India Trip

Dear friends,

I've started this blog because I'm departing for India this Sunday the 4th 2011 for 10 days. I plan on documenting my trip with pictures and posts and want to share my upcoming adventure with you.

I'm going to attend the PATA Travel Mart in New Delhi India for 5 days and then will do a 5 day post tour that my company www.sitatours.com has graciously set up for me so that I can better understand our India travel products.

I will be flying non-stop on Air India from Chicago O'Hare to New Delhi and will be sure to blog about that long jaunt...

See you soon on blogger...
Bradley

3 comments:

  1. 1. Bring my juicer and video camera to India.
    2. Travel India and make juice using Kuvings juicer. Drink juice and lose your weight.
    3. The name of this documentary is like "10lbs in 10days"
    4. It will be good enough to beat "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead"
    5. you will be 10lbs lighter and be famous. and Kuvings will be popular too
    6. one stone, many birds

    agree? LOL

    have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will have great time there and bring me a lot of great stories~~

    ReplyDelete